Friday, October 06, 2006

2320AD, Again

Well, it looks like 2320AD is actually going to see the light of day. The publisher has returned from his lengthy hiatus, and things seem to be moving forward again. Now, I'm still a little skeptical, having not heard from the gentleman in question for the better part of a year, but I am hopeful. We'll just have to wait and see how this pans out.

In prepartion for this, Ted Lindsey and I have been working on 2320AD Lite, a sort of freebie version of the full 2320AD. We hope to have that ready within a few weeks. Along with that, I'll have a short freebie adventure, which complements the material in the Lite book. All will be available first in PDF format.

More information will show up here as I get it.

1 comment:

Evil Dr Ganymede said...

I've been keeping track of the artwork teasers you're posting on CotI... they look awesome! This Laurent chap really knows how to make things look cool.

(though the planet's rings in the Ylii courier picture look wrong somehow. Particles are too big, I think? Then again, 3D scifi artists generally don't have a clue what rings should look like...)